Saturday, April 02, 2011

April 2011 - it's been a while

Morning cunts

It's been a while - 9 months to be precise.  Did you seriously expect anything less?  The initial furore followed by a slow down then complete inactivity.  It's the fucking rules ain't it.

Pressing matters to attend to first - last Summer the blog went on a fact finding mission to Spain.  Well I called it a fact finding mission but the fucking wife insisted on bringing the kids and calling it a holiday!

What I found out:  The Spanish don't do scratchings, they do do beer (well fucking Continental lager - when in Rome Rodney) and  they love a tab.  It was Marley lights all the way. Also It's fucking hot.


 Pissy lager stuff

 Fucking ace chorizo in a little burner you cook yer self - lazy cunts can't be arsed so get you to do it

Traditional Spanish.....er....Lasagna

 Ribs and chips - fucking aceness


 Some such shit or other

All the stuff you can have in stead of scratchings - I feel sorry for them - I do.

Me pissed up on booze

Remember I said it was hot - well it was so hot I started involuntarily sweating out of my arsehole.

That was last summers expedition filed and reported - I'm sure you all feel completely educated regards the Spanish, their booze habits, their snacking habits and the fact it's fucking hot.

If anyone is remotely interested I went here.

So then - I suppose I had better think of something else to fucking prattle on about.  If you can think of something or even better a photo of some beer or scratchings or you sweating out of your arsehole then I can write some shit to go with it and abuse you.  And that.




2 comments:

debailey72 said...

Nice pic of you drunk Dan.

Anonymous said...

He went to spain, drank to much and pissed himself, it the british way